REGIONAL BUILDING DEPARTMENT
830 N Main St • Pueblo, CO 81003
VOICE: 719-543-0002 • FAX: 719-543-0062
Permit Forms and Information
The links on the page provide downloadable information sheets and forms in PDF format.
Please refer to this page for current information during the Covid-19 crisis.
Homeowner permits can only be issued for owner-occupied single family residence properties.
Contractors and homeowners may email apps to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax:719-543-0062.
Important- Please check with the department to see if permits are required prior to doing any work.
Almost all commerical projects and many residential projects may require approvals from other agencies prior to us issuing a permit.
For example New buildings(Commercial, House, Garage, Carport), Patio, addition, deck etc. Please visit our covid-19 page for more information and of course feel free to contact us with questions
- Permit Applications
- Fillable PDF Permit Forms -
- Plan Submittal Checklists
- Solar PV Forms
- Solar project routing needs to be created from logging in or by contacting our office.
- Commercial installations(under 2MW) should use the normal commercial plans submittal process.
- Utility scale projects(over 2MW) require a pre-submittal meeting before submitting via the commercial plan review process.
- Residential projects require routing approval and plans will be inspected on site.
- Solar PV Basic Guide - Use this guide to build a plan set of required information for the jobsite.
- Example plan set Please use manufacture toolkit to calculate values
- Rooftop Access Guide Please Review for important information.
- Google's Project Sunroof Great tool to estimate your property's solar potential.
- Miscellaneous Design Information
- Miscellaneous Forms
Pueblo City Building Ordinances. As Updated